Contributions are invited to the seminar room, which is a forum for debate and discussion on constitutional law and political issues. Submissions must be between 700 and 3000 words and can deal with any relevant constitutionalism topic, including a comment on a court judgment or academic article, a book review, a copy of a talk or original writing on a topical issue. You may also wish to send information about seminars, conferences, lectures or new publications which can be advertised on the updates page.
Send all contributions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chief Justice speech at annual Stellenboch Law Faculty Human Rights Lecture
- Review of Con Court and SCA back on table
- Full SCA judgment confirming right of President to bestow "senior counsel" (SC's) honours
- Judgment: Bheki Cele loses defamation claim against Sowetan
- What do we really mean when we say "never again"?
- Smuts SC: Submission to Parliament on Legal Practice Bill
- Complete judgment of Dennis Davis in vote of no confidence case
- Details of Request to Public Protector to investigate alleged breaches by Jacob Zuma of the Executive Members Ethics Code
- Ngobeni complaint against Jeremy Gauntlett