The judgments are replete with the findings of dishonesty and mala fides against Major General Ntlemeza. These were judicial pronouncements. They therefore constitute direct evidence that Major General Ntlemeza lacks the requisite honesty, integrity and conscientiousness to occupy the position of any public office, not to mention an office as more important as that of the National Head of the DPCI, where independence, honesty and integrity are paramount to qualities. Currently no appeal lies against the findings of dishonesty and impropriety made by the Court in the judgments. Accordingly, such serious findings of fact in relation to Major General Ntlemeza, which go directly to Major General Ntlemeza’s trustworthiness, his honesty and integrity, are definitive. Until such findings are appealed against successfully they shall remain as a lapidary against Lieutenant General Ntlemeza.
Appeal for support – Support the 2010 Ntaba ka Ndoda Heritage Festival
Without the support of the community and friends, it is not possible for the Ntaba ka Ndoda Heritage Festival to exist and host its annual event. We appeal to individuals, organisations, foundations, companies and others to consider providing financial and non-financial support as we complete our preparations for the 2010 Festival. The Ntaba ka Ndoda Heritage Festival is an initiative of the people of the Debe, Ngqumeya and Rabula villages to mark and celebrate the natural, political and cultural heritage that is symbolised by the mountain of Ntaba ka Ndoda. This is done through an annual festival that is held during the Heritage Day weekend every year (2010: 24-26 September).
The community has been able to mobilise volunteers, local donations and local material to prepare for this Festival. Many community volunteers have contributed their time, their cellphone airtime, their cars and petrol and other contributions to make things possible. But our resources are still not enough for us to meet all our costs on our own.
For the 2010 Festival, we appeal for and request the following material:
· 5 balls each for rugby, and soccer;
· Cups and medals for winners and runners-up for soccer, netball and rugby tournaments;
· Certificates of participation for choirs, cultural groups, and other participants;
· A petrol generator, a projector and wall screen to show films in local schools without electricity and audio-visual equipment;
· Boards and pieces for darts, chess, morabaraba, scrabble, and other indoor board games; and
· A volunteer photographer and/or audio-visual recorder.
In addition to the above non-financial needs, our budget for the 2010 Festival also includes transport and airtime costs. It comes to a total of R22,000 (twenty two thousand rands). With your support we can meet this budget as well as the non-financial targets we have set ourselves.
If you are able to make a financial donation, please make a deposit into our bank account as follows:
· Bank – ABSA
· Branch – King William’s Town
· Branch code – 632005
· Account name – Ntaba ka Ndoda Heritage Festival
· Account number – 925 024 5926
· Type of account – Club Savings Account
If you are considering a non-financial contribution, please contact:
· Mr. Vizinto Mgunyasi – Festival Committee Chairperson, Cell – 076 745 2631
· Ms. Thobeka Finca – Festival Coordinator, Cell – 083 595 0732
We also use this opportunity to thank our core of ongoing friends and supporters whose contribution over the past years have helped the Festival survive and grow.